Hello, hello party goers!!
It's happening ladies and gentlemen, Mathew and I are very excited to launch the EPP Party Monday, May 1st! The time finally came and we are super excited!
Epp has been taught many times, but our project is not about the seriousness, is all about going at our own pace, enjoy the process, not worrying about making mistakes, have fun and learn without even realizing! It's also all about sharing your process with the amazing internet community to support each other, so there's no room for fear here!
We want to explore traditional shapes and maybe some new you never did. Also, Mathew and I will be showing many techniques in videos that may help you if you are a beginner, or if you have gone some mileage with epp as well. Tips will be added with each block.
Of course, a party is not a party without gifts, so make sure to join, we have super uber awesome prizes from many friends that want to share with you their love of epp.
List of Sponsors!
Thank you sponsors!!
What you need to know to start:
- The EPP Party will run for 24 weeks providing 1 block each other week. We don't want to rush anybody, is all about learning at our own pace, remember?
- Every two weeks, just by participating, you will have the chance to get awesome gifts from our sponsors! How? Simple, you only need to show your WIP block on Instagram using the #EppParty.
Here's a list of general supplies you may want to have handy to start:
- Card Stock 67 Lb. -- they come in packages of 250 sheets and you can find them at any office supply store
- Sewline Glue Pen
- Hand sewing needles (milliners and applique work the best)
- Needle threader (if needed)
- Paper and fabric scissors
- Thread conditioner
- Aurifil sewing thread (50 or 80 weight)
- Fabric, fabric and more fabric!! I'll be working on the entire quilt with my new line Indie Boheme, and Mathew will be showing the blocks with another one of my lines Dare. Hope you can use them too, but by all means you are welcome to use your own favorite fabrics :)
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
So, one... two... three... GO! Stay tuned by coming back to IG and here for our first block on May 1st. Let's have fun!