Friday, March 17, 2017

Indie Boheme is Here!

Hello, hello and happy Friday!

As you all know, yesterday I received the happiest mail of all. Indie Boheme arrived at my doorstep and I love it. As soon as I received them, I tore open the package and started checking every single roll of heaven. I must say, I was blown away by the mere site of each print, so pretty.


I took so many pictures, I think I went a little overboard, because I wanted to show you all the beauty of the prints. I have so many projects in mind and I can't wait to start designing for the Indie Boheme  LookBook. There are so many ideas in my head and so little time, but fear not, I will manage to complete them.


Indie Boheme has two striking color ways Romantic Boudoir and Antique Dresser. Both color ways are hued with free-spirited colors and prints that make this collection stand out as romantic yet bohemian.  


I have some surprises coming your way very soon with Indie Boheme. So make sure to stay tuned in my social media outlets for more information. Now that the weekend is just around the corner, let the sewing begin!




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! A very, very beautiful collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Pat!! Just love them! Close second to my favourite of your line - Indie!! Will try and get my hands on some of this.. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

10